avodart drug store online AGRIDUSTRIAL
QUALITY GUARANTEE – TERMS & CONDITIONS
Agridustrial take great pride in the quality of our workmanship and provide you with a 12 month or 20,000kms (whichever occurs first) warranty on our workmanship. You can be rest assured that your car is in good hands. We hereby undertake to rectify, without charge any faults which may be attributed to the workmanship of the company’s employees or parts supplied by the company.
WHAT TO DO IF YOU HAVE A PROBLEM:
Contact Agridustrial and arrange a convenient time for your vehicle to be inspected and bring your original invoice.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
In the event of any preliminary signs of malfunction, it is the customer’s responsibility to cease operation and report the problem. Failure to comply with this condition may result in more serious consequential damage and void any warranty.
Agridustrial must be contacted and arrangements made for the vehicle to be returned to the company’s workmanship.
Agridustrial reserves the right to refuse any claim made under warranty if, in its sole opinion, the fault has occurred because of conditions not related to the work carried out by the company and if anyone other than an employee of the company has carried out any work under question.
Agridustrial guarantee excludes the following below:
· Insufficient or incorrect oil & or lubricants.
· Misuse, abuse, overloading, accidents or negligence.
· Failure to carry out proper maintenance.
· Unauthorised repairs, alterations or dismantling.
· Second hand parts purchased from wreckers or second hand dealers at customers request.
· Parts supplied by customer.
· Refusal by customer to follow recommended guidelines for additional/preventative servicing or parts.
MANUFACTURER’S GUARANTEE ON REPLACEMENT PARTS:
Ask our Manager to explain the terms & conditions for any extended warranty that may be offered by a parts manufacturer in addition or in replacement of Agridustrial Mechanical Repairers warranty. Where a manufacturer’s guarantee extends beyond Agridustrial Guarantee period, the following conditions below apply:
· Extractors/headers guarantee for vehicles fitted with LPG is 12 months.
· Muffler guarantees are excluded by engine backfire.
· LPG guarantee excludes any engine malfunction or damage caused by engine backfire. Please refer to the specific Manufacturer’s Warranty.
· Our warranty applies to manufacturer’s defects only.
· The Catalytic converter guarantee excludes damage caused by engine malfunction and is limited to manufacturer’s defects.
· There may be additional charges where the parts or labour are not covered under the warranty.
· Where a manufacturer’s warranty on parts supplied is less than Agridustrial , our warranty will only cover the period of time guaranteed by the manufacturer from the date of the initial invoice.